Consulting & Speaker Services
With over 25 years in the world of golf, Ara is intimately familiar with the ins and outs of hiring and managing talent for the most exclusive clubs in the nation. When he’s not hosting events Ara offers consulting services to club managers and educational seminars at conferences.
Booking Country Club Entertainment...Keys to Success
Have you been frustrated with the quality of hired entertainment at your club? Have you experienced a flop or want to avoid one at all costs? Then this seminar is for you! You’ll learn how to identify and vet the right entertainment for your club’s next event, how to navigate social committees or work with member referrals AND the number one way to spot a train wreck waiting to happen. Ara includes real-world examples analyzing what makes an event a success and what can lead to a major fail if you’re not careful. He also shares creative ways to keep your members engaged and entertained even while practicing social distancing in the era of COVID. This is a hands-on seminar with audience participation and concludes with a mock performer/agent phone interview.
1. Analyze why past events have succeeded or failed
2. Understand the event’s audience
3. Interview and vet talent
4. Determine the best venue layout for performer
5. Control the atmosphere and set boundaries for the performer
6. Engaging members for entertainment during a crisis
7. Produce FUN results
- Top 10 Keys to Success
- Entertainment Surveys (For Staff & Members)
- The Booking Script Checklist